Monday 25 July 2011

Yeah you know that I'm not good...

I'm not even sure I want to write about what happened because I think it will hurt, and I am just meant to be trying to forget about it and move on, get over it.  I chose to stay with him so I have to make the effort to not bring it up all the time, right?


He didn't cheat on me, it wasn't that bad but it was cold, and horrible and I didn't think he was capable of it.  Anyway, really don't want to go on about it at the moment.


Can't believe Amy Winehouse is dead!  I know that she was a bit of a junkie and liked a drink, but I really loved her music and even though she kinda messed herself up I thought she was beautiful.  The only good thing is that the music channels are playing a lot of her videos which are great to see & hear.


Yesterday I started running. I found this Couch to 5K course to follow and I just did the first one yesterday.  It probably wasn't the best day to start as it was absolutely scorching but I just thought there was no time like the present and headed down to the park with my iPod & water bottle.  Afterwards I just lay on the grass in the sun for ages, listening to my iPod, it was bliss.  I aim to run every other day, and the days in between maybe go to the gym to do something else.  I didn't do that today but I will!


Absolutely cannot wait to start my new job.  I think it will help me in so many ways!  Still probably got about 3 weeks to go though.


Ah well, at least I know it's coming! 


Oh, and I took this lovely photo yesterday at Newhaven, after we had dinner at Prezzo :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment