Monday 13 June 2011

Dance to the beat of my drum...

Ok so I took the plunge today and bought a set of scales.  I always say I don't care about my weight, only what I look like.  But I've been going to the gym for about a month now and I thought it would be good to be able to keep track of my weight loss.  Also, some of the machines at the gym ask for your weight and I never know!  So I knew I would weigh lots more than I used to but I weighed myself this evening and got the horrible truth...... just under 13 stone.  Pretty much exactly!  I know you're meant to weigh yourself in the morning n all that but it'll only be a couple of pounds of a difference.  Well that's quite heavy I think and I also think I will have lost a little bit already.  Well I'll just have to keep going!  I will weigh myself in the morning and get my true weight.

I've had the worst PMS of my life this week.  It's been over a week now, 8 days.  I've been so depressed.  With no good reason.  I have my period now and so I thought it would lift but it's still lingering :( xx

No comments:

Post a Comment