Wednesday 1 June 2011

Think too slow and drink too fast...

Hey :)

How are you?

This past weekend was a long, 4 day one :) we had the Friday & Monday off as well as the Saturday & Sunday.  On Friday me & bf went to see The Hangover 2, which I loved.  Bradley Cooper..... yum yum <3

On Saturday I went out with my friends in Glasgow.  Dinner at Prezzo, then drinks at Committee Room No. 9, followed by the last train home to my parent's house.

On Sunday my mum & I got up early to go and get our nails done.  We both got extensions!  With very subtle glittery tips.  I was advised by the girl to buy cuticle cream/gel.  I want to get Burt Bee's cuticle cream but I can't find it anywhere.  I ended up buying Superdrug's own which is not all that amazing.  I've now decided I want to get Lush's Lemony Flutter!  Hopefully get time to get to a Lush this weekend.  We went shopping after that and for lunch.  Then I met bf and we went to see Blitz.  LOVED it!  Love Jason Statham.  On  Monday we just took it easy, and went out for dinner to Zizzi in the evening.

I'm hating work just now!  I can't say I've ever loved it but I just can't get enthusiastic about it.  I'm sure it'll be fine! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment